Taste Our Delicious Honey Wines and Tour Our Winery
Meadery of the Rockies opens up a world of honey wines, honey themed gifts and honey flavored local foods of all kinds. The Meadery is a hive of activity where all our wines are created, aged and bottled.
Honey. Nature’s Elixir!
From ancient times to today, meads, or honey wines, have warmed the hearts and lifted the spirits of mankind. At Meadery of the Rockies we have continued and expanded this tradition to include new tastes, flavors and experiences.
We are Colorado’s original meadery. Our wines are crisp, refreshing, and “buzzing” with flavor. We use only 100% pure, raw orange blossom honey in all of our wines. For our fruit blends, we use as much local produce as possible.
We offer a complete range of sweetness, alcohol levels and flavors:
- Traditional: Lightly Sweet, Medium Sweet and Sweet
- Fruit Blends: Peach, Apricot, Blackberry, Cherry, Raspberry and Strawberry
- Dessert Wines: Chocolate Cherry, Chocolate Raspberry and Honey Sheré
Tours and special events are offered—check our calendar for more information. Please call ahead to arrange a tour that takes you “bee-hind” the scenes to learn more about our mead making. We look forward to seeing you!
I-70 exit 42, south to Hwy 6 (second stop sign), west 1/4 mile, on left.
We're right on Highway 6 between Palisade High School and Colorado National Bank.
Meadery of the Rockies
3701 G Road
Palisade, CO 81526
- Traditional Meads: Lightly Sweet, Medium Sweet, Sweet
- Fruit and Honey Wines: Peach, Apricot, Cherry, Strawberry, Raspberry and Blackberry
- Chocolate Dessert Honey Wines: Chocolate Cherry & Chocolate Raspberry
- Dessert Honey Wine: Honey Shere'
2016 Governor's Cup Case - Double Gold
Strawberry Honey Wine
2016 Governor's Cup Case - Gold
Chocolate Cherry Honey