The VinCO Conference and Trade Show is the region’s premiere opportunity for industry learning! VinCO is a multi-track, multi-day (January 15-18, 2018) conference focusing on viticulture, enology, business, and marketing. Held in conjunction with the Western Colorado Horticulture Society, it also offers a horticulture track and trade show!
2018 speakers include:
- Warren Winiarski, winemaker at Denver’s Ivancie Cellars in the 1960s before he won the Judgement of Paris in 1975 with his 1973 Stags Leap Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sandra Hess, with DTC Sales Strategy out of California, speaking on Tasting Room Best Practices
- Paul Hobbs, California winemaker and Malbec champion, whom Forbes Magazine called “The Steve Jobs of Wine”
- Mike Veseth, of the wineeconomist.com blog, talking on the “Secrets of the World’s Most Respected Wine Regions”
- Denise Gardner of Denise Gardner Winemaking, LLC, talking on “Sparkling Wine Defined” and “Breaking Down Hard Cider Production Nuances”
- Plus some old friends including Tim Donahue, Jenne Baldwin-Eaton, Michael Jones and many more
Click here for VinCO registration, schedule and speaker or lodging information.
2018 VinCO Conference & Trade Show
January 15-18, 2018
Two Rivers Convention Center
Grand Junction, CO
159 Main St, Grand Junction, CO 81501